CONSTRUCTION & NEW CLUBHOUSE FAQ’s
When will construction be completed and the new clubhouse be open?
Construction will take place for the entire 2019 golf season and the new clubhouse will be open for the start of the 2020 season.
Any changes to the DRVING RANGE & SHORT GAME PRACTICE AREA this season?
•The Driving Range will remain open to the public and will be available all season (normal range hours, see https://www.finkbine.com/rates/driving-range
SHORT GAME PRACTICE AREA:
• Due to the construction and location of the new clubhouse, the short game practice area is no longer available to the public and will not be rebuilt following the completion of the clubhouse. The new practice green being constructed with the new clubhouse in 2020 will be larger and will allow for chipping.
Are there any changes to accessing the current clubhouse this season?
Access to our current clubhouse will be the same as past season (VIA MELROSE AVE and turning on to Finkbine Commuter Drive). Please note that you ARE NOT able to access the clubhouse on Finkbine Commuter Drive via Hawkins Drive (must access via Melrose Ave)!!!
Are there any changes to parking at current clubhouse this season?
Our parking lot will remain open and available to our customers this season, although we will be losing some parking spaces (about 30) on the southwest side, closest to the construction site.
Will there be any changes to course this season?
Due to construction, the Black & Gold tees on Hole #10 will move up to the tee box traditionally used by the White & Gray tees. The White & Gray tees will be moved up to the start of the fairway.
With the opening of the new clubhouse at the start of the 2020 golf season, the only change that will take place with the course is the current Hole #1 will become Hole #10 and the current Hole #10 will become Hole #1.
At the completion of the 2019 golf season, the existing clubhouse will be demolished and removed.
NEW CLUBHOUSE DETAILS
8,800 “gross sq ft” that includes:
• Golf Shop: 980 “gross sq ft”
• Dining Room: 1,070 “gross sq ft” with a seating capacity of 65
• Grill Room Bar: 940 “gross sq ft with a seating capacity of 45
• Conference Room: 320 “gross sq ft” with a seating capacity for 10 - 30
• Elevated Outdoor Terrace: 2,400 “gross sq ft”
11,400 “gross sq ft” that includes:
• Grab & Go Hospitality area: 300 “gross sq ft”
• Golfers Lounge: 340 “gross sq ft”
• Locker Rooms: Women’s - 610 “gross sq ft;” Men - 490 “gross sq ft”
• Golf Cart Storage Room